Friday, April 2, 2010

Our Little Bunnies!

I have tried & tried this week to get some cute pics of C&H in their bunny ears, but I am just not quick enough with the camera! They are yanked off thier head in .0003 seconds! I ended up getting a few cute shots today...
Photobucket
Photobucket
...sippy cups did the trick!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
With every holiday, special event, or just any ordinary day, I can't help but look back to last year's pictures to see how much C&H have changed. It amazes me every time to see how tiny & immobile they were yet I thought they were so big! Here are our little bunnies on their first Easter!
I so miss that sweet little cry and baby noises!!!
We hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!!

"He is RISEN; He is not here."
Mark 16:6

6 comments:

Jill said...

Awwww...these pics are so sweet. They grow way too fast, don't they?

Happy Easter!

jill said...

precious!!! can't believe how much they've grown! happy easter to you and your sweet family!

Hayley said...

I'm not fast enough either! As soon as I put the ears on B&B, he would rip them off...it's usually the other way around! Hope you all have a Happy Easter! Your little bunnies are presious!

Football and Fairytales said...

So adorable! Have a blessed Easter!

kelle grogan said...

baby grunts, someone should bottle that sound!

Machelle said...

Where did you get their chairs that they are sitting in? I LOVE them and think those are great!