Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fun at the Fayetteville Farmer's Market

Michael, C&H, my Mom, & I packed up this morning & headed to Fayetteville to meet Annie at the Farmer's Market! We love that place & wish Fort Smith had some place like that! The fresh flowers & vegetables are amazing! We did a little shopping & then met Annie's boyfriend, Sam for lunch. Annie, I am so glad to finally meet Sam. He was so sweet & you two seem really happy & for that I am truly happy!!! We had a great day!!

Our little family ☺
Hadley & I
Mom & I
Annie & I
Sweet Cooper
Michael & Hadley
We had two sleepy babies on the way home....


4 comments:

kristen said...

i love that top picture! what a cute fam!

creative gal said...

too cute!!!

Little April said...

Beautiful Family :)

Nicole said...

I was soo there too, I wish I would have seen you! The babies are getting so big.