Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our Little Firefighters!!!

Do you remember this surprise baby shower that Michael's fire department through for us before the babies were born? Remember the one in which I had no makeup on...the one that I looked h.o.r.r.i.b.l.e???? Yeah, that was that one!! Do you remember the cute firefighter outfits that the department got for the babies? Well, here they are...aren't they precious? I was hoping the babies could wear them for Halloween, but no such luck! They will be too small very soon!





11 comments:

Elyse said...

TOO cute! Love the last pict :)
~Elyse

Football and Fairytales said...

OMGosh! I love this!! It's totally priceless. I love your blog! you go girl!

Verna said...

Very Sweet! They grow so fast!

The Dorns said...

aDornable!!

Courtney Kay said...

so cute!

the alder boys said...

OMG! I think that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am sure Micheal is so proud!

Lisa said...

Too Cute!! I love it.

Emma Grace's mom said...

Oh my goodness, that is so adorable! I love it.

Lianna Knight said...

I saw that post and remembered the outfits :) They look absolutely adorable and their names on the back in blue and pink are just so precious!

I LOVE seeing how big the twins are getting...too cute!

jenn said...

Can you please tell where they got these outfits?? they are adorable..my dad is a fireman, and i would love to get one for our baby..my blog is http://www.burnett3.blogspot.com..i love your blog and read daily..

Kelly said...

I love these outfits! I love the backside cute butt picture!