Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wow...I am still amazed!!

One year ago today (at 11:30 am to be exact), I officially became pregnant. After almost 4 years of unsuccessful attempts of TTC & 1 failed cycle of IVF, it finally happened. Two perfect blastocysts were implanted in my uterus! Click here to read last year's post. It is so hard to believe that this first picture is Cooper & Hadley one year ago....and the next one is them now.

 Isn't modern medicine simply amazing?? Thank you Lord for these two perfect embryos that turned into these precious, sweet smelling, lovable, adorable babies that I seem to fall in love with more & more every day!! Those years of heartache were well worth it! I pray daily for my friends & blog friends that are struggling with infertility & and that they will soon be blessed with a baby of their own. It is all in God's timing, but like I have said before He has a 'perfect' plan for each & every one of us...just trust in HIM!!

11 comments:

Candi said...

Congrats. They were beautiful then and they're beautiful now!

Lisa said...

CONGRATS!! I am so happy that you won your battle with infertility. It is indeed an every day struggle. They are absolutely precious and I am so happy for you!!

Jill said...

God is truly amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

I personally did not ever struggle with conceiving, but I had several friends who did. I'm so happy that God blessed you with your two beautiful babies. You are so right that God has the perfect plan for us.

Kara

Hayley said...

I know just how you feel...mine was a day before yours last year. It was a long and hard journey, but it was so worth the wait. Look what we both have now. God is SO good! Cooper and Hadley are so precious! Have a great weekend!

mika beth said...

Can you hear me crying?

Anonymous said...

I am dealing with IF and I look to your blog, not only to see your most lovely babies, but to see that it does work out. Sometimes you just need a little reminder;) Thanks for being mine.

The Coach's Wife said...

What a wonderful and amazing, perfect and incredible day! God truly is the God of miracles! Just waiting on His timing for my perfect miracle!

doubletrouble said...

It is amazing isn't it?! They are adorable and truly a blessing!

Little April said...

every child is a miricle and a blessed gift from god :)

Ginna Dorkin said...

Hi dear, nice post. I have been pondering on this topic IVF, and came to your blog.
Just stopped to wish you. CONGRATS! Happy to see you won your battle with infertility. Good luck take care of Cooper & Hadley.