Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thank You Michael!!!

I got an early Mother's Day present yesterday & I am so excited!!! I have been wanting a really good camera since I am constantly taking pictures of my little cuties! Michael surprised me & got me a SONY A350 digital camera with a big lens! I am so pumped....this thing takes SSSOOOO much better pictures that my little camera that I have been using!! You will definitely start seeing a difference in my pictures!!! Thank you so much Baby!!! I love it!!!!


5 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Mother's Day, girl!

Bamawhitney said...

Awesome camera - I posted on the other post asking what type it was before I read this one! Congrats! Happy Mother's Day!

Amanda said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Little April said...

Great mothers day gift!! We bought a cannon for christmas, love it!!! We also just got a new zoom lense for it as our aniversary gift its awesome!!! Of coarse it is going to take me forever to learn to work all the settings :) Enjoy yours!

The Campbells said...

that's awesome!! i was gonna get a DSLR until i broke mine. UGH. congrats!