Monday, May 11, 2009

5 months old

HAPPY (5 MONTH) BIRTHDAY COOPER & HADLEY!!!

Where have the past five months gone?? C&H are growing up too fast! These froggy pictures are getting harder & harder to take & they aren't even mobile yet! Hadley fell over about 3 times because she just wants to sit up on her own & Cooper slid down on his back about 2 times! It was difficult, but priceless...I know I will be glad I did this monthly to look back on & see how much they grew each month. Here are the previous froggy pictures:







We also had a 5 month photo shoot today!! I am in love with my new camera! I have always wanted to shoot with natural light, but with my old camera the pictures were just a blur without the flash! I am in heaven!!








6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your new camera. It takes wonderful pictures. The babies have grown since the first frog picture.

Lindsay said...

Love your pictures! What kind of camera did you get?

mika beth said...

Im so proud of you MK! I think it's in the blood! this pics look great!

doubletrouble said...

I love it! That 1st picture of them on the chair is priceless (esp. Hadley's expression :))!

Amanda said...

I love your frog pictures! They have grown a lot. Good job on the new pictures.. they're beautiful.

Lisa said...

EXCELLENT PICTURES!! I am obsessed with my camera too. I love taking pictures and when you have a beautiful subject or in your case two beautiful subjects...it makes it even more fun!! They are beautiful little babies Mary Kate!!

Hope you are having a great week!!

~ Lisa