Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Travis & Little Miss Harper

Today was my BIL 21st birthday!  We went to the in-laws house for a birthday celebration tonight! Travis was surprised with a trip to Las Vegas next week! How much fun?? I wish I could hide in his suitcase...I wanna go too!!! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS...WE LOVE YOU!

Here are a few pictures from tonight...

...the birthday boy...
...my big boy Cooper....
...my big girl Hadley...
...look at those cute sneakers....
...pretty girl....
...Trav & Coop...
...Aunt Mary & sleepy Cooper...
I also got to meet Miss Harper Faith today. We go to church with her family...she is 5 days old & is the most precious little thing. She seemed so tiny, but C&H were actually a couple of pounds lighter than her at birth...hard for me to imagine!!! Look at all that hair....Congrats Cissie & Gary & Hailey & Hannah!!! She is beautiful!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

i love cooper's outfit!!! you are so lucky you get to dress both a little boy and girl at the same time... i used to love dressing my boys when they didn't have opinions on their clothes. now i am onto the world of girly clothes and bows!!!

Tara said...

ok Coppers outfit is totally adorable. What big boy.

Jess said...

Great photos... :) He's such a cute baby and looks like he might have a little girlfriend in the future too!

Lisa said...

Awww, Cooper's outfit is ADORABLE!! I love his plaid shorts and those shoes are too cute. Little Miss Hadley looks so pretty too.

The Campbells said...

girl, we just got back from vegas two days ago. you are not missing anything. the place has gone WAY downhill.

great photos!