Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I finally spent my BD money!

My 29th birthday was way back at the end of January. I received lots of money because I wasn't sure what I wanted at the time. I have just recently got a few items that I spent my money on & just wanted to share. First, I ordered this precious wallet from my sister. It has two of the cutest newborns I have ever seen on it! It is so cool...it is like a picture on cloth! 
The other side!...Don't I have a cute little model???
...and inside

I also got this necklace from Hearts on Your Wrist
I love it & have gotten so many compliments on it. One charm says Cooper, one says Hadley, and the rectangle one has their birthday, 12.11.08!
And last but not least...I ordered this address stamp. I have always wanted one of these, but didn't want to spend the money on it. It was a little expensive, but I think it will last forever. All you have to do is change the ink every once in a while. Check them out at Three Designing Women.

This is the design I chose!!

8 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Those are great purchases! I love the wallet it is precious!

Megan said...

Awesome gifts you bought yourself!! =D So fun!

Laura Ann said...

Those are all wonderful gifts...great choices...thanks for sharing. Yes, you do have the cutest little model.

Erin said...

Very Cute, I have two bags like that with my daughter on it! I used to use them all the time now I have not used them in awhile but got sooo many compliments on them!

Shannon said...

3 great gifts! i got a wallet with my boys pictures on it for mother's day 2 years ago. i also have the stamper and love it!!!

i am hoping for a similar necklace for mother's day this year... hopefully my husband will come up with something good!!!

hadley is so cute!!!

Lisa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that wallet and those babies are too precious and your model...well, she is the best little female model I have EVER seen. Love her BIG eyes!!

Your necklace is beautiful... I have been wanting to order something like that too, but haven't got around to it.

cat said...

All great idea - I love that purse.

Our Blessed Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the wallet! It is perfect! The other things are cute too! I have looked at those necklaces, but never gotten one!