Friday, May 22, 2009

Retirement Party

Last night, my Mom's coworkers threw a retirement party for the retirees at their school. My dad has pneumonia (please pray that he starts feeling better soon!) and couldn't go, so we picked up Mom on our way. She said she didn't feel good on the way & once we arrived, she started throwing up. Poor thing...she threw up several times & was miserable during her own retirement party...I felt so sorry for her! We think she might have had food poisoning from lunch. Needless to say, she left early & went home. So...I didn't get many pictures! However, I snapped a few before we left home! The babies looked so cute!!



...and a few from the party!!


Nana...we are so glad you are feeling better!!!

1 comment:

jill said...

poor nana! stomach bugs are terrible! the babes looked adorable (like they always do)! cherries are my FAVORITE!