Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Recap

I had such a wonderful first Mother's Day! It was busy, but oh so much fun! Our morning started off slow...we hung around the house & played with the babies.
After naptime, we took the babies to Michael's parents house to see his family!




And then we had both of our families over for dinner. Michael grilled the biggest & most scrumptious steaks I have ever eaten and we had a wonderful time with family!





I couldn't have asked for a better first Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Janet said...

WOW! Those steaks look magnificent = the kind we get in South Africa! So glad you had such a wonderful day! I was spoilt too! It's great being a Mum! :)

Lisa said...

Mary Kate - So happy you had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day!! A great day to reflect and be thankful for your little ones. I always get teary eye'd just thinking about what all we went through to get pregnant, how I never thought I would be a Mom and well now I am TOTALLY and COMPLETELY blessed to have my little guy!!

Love those smiles that your little ones shared. They are simply precious!!

Happy 1st Mother's Day!!

~ Lisa

Susan said...

YAY!~ Happy Mothers Day!! =)

Little April said...

looks like you had a awesome mothers day, Steak looks yummy :)