Friday, May 2, 2008

Embryo Transfer

I am home! Everything went great...two perfect blastocysts were implanted in my uterus about 11:30 this morning! It was amazing to watch! All we can do now is wait! I go back on May 12th to see if we were successful! They will continue to let the remaining embryos grow until tomorrow & then freeze them. They said they would let me know tomorrow how many survived the freeze.
I also wanted to share this fortune I got yesterday. My mom & I went to eat lunch at PF Chang's after my appointment on Thursday. I usually don't pay much attention to my fortunes, but this was just perfect timing. Maybe it was God's way of telling me everything is going to work out!! Also notice the lucky numbers...remember May 12th!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I have rented lots of movies & plan on staying off my feet all weekend!! Thanks for all the prayers today!!!

1 comment:

Our Blessed Family said...

Oh Mary Kate I am bawling! I am praying so hard for you! You and Michael are such amazing people and deserve this SO MUCH! Your fortune is perfect and I am hoping that your right and God is sending you some comfort! I will be anxiously awaiting May 12th! (I am sure not near as much as you are!!!)
Jessica