Monday, May 5, 2008

Our frozen embryos!!!

Just a quick update...I got a call on my lunch break. We have 4 frozen embryos!! You don't know how much of a relief this is to me to be able to have some frozen. Knowing that I have two more times without having to go through the stimulating drugs, is such a great feeling!!!
Also, I wanted to congratulate some good friends of ours, Jason & Jessie Bennett. They are pregnant with their first baby & found out today that they are having a GIRL!!! Jessie was Miss Arkansas in 2001 (I think that year is right??) & a little girl is right up her alley!!! Congratulations you two!! Michael & I wish you the very best!!! We are so excited you guys are moving back to AR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks MK! We are so excited about the baby and getting back to Arkansas. We are moving sometime this month or next, we just have to find the right home. Thanks for the message on your blog. We are keeping up and praying really hard for those two little ones and the both of you!

Love ya
Jess and Jason