Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our First Ultrasound is tomorrow!!

I can't tell you how excited & anxious I am about tomorrow's appointment! I am just praying that everything looks good & we can see a healthy beating heartbeat or two! I really have a feeling that we only have one baby growing in my tummy, but no matter how many babies we see tomorrow I feel so blessed to be pregnant!! I have been really, really tired, but have felt no morning sickness at all!! I feel so lucky & look forward to looking pregnant instead of just looking fat!!! I also can't wait to be able to go to my regular OB/GYN here in Fort Smith instead of driving to Tulsa for every appointment!!! I am so sick of that drive!! Anyhoo, just wanted to update quickly on how excited & blessed I am feeling today!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Weekend!! We took my nieces camping at Piney Bay near Russellville & had a blast!! No pictures to show though...I remembered my camera, but left my memory stick in my computer at home...bummer!!! Take care & I will definately update tomorrow sometime after my appointment!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and anxiously awaiting the results of your bean-count! Savor every moment of this time...believe me, it goes by very quickly! Every time we go back to Tulsa (to Babies 'R Us), it feels strange to not be going to see Dr. Blackwell. I will always have a special place in my heart for that city...it's where our baby started! (Well, at least technically :-)

Good luck and have a great day!

(p.s. What time is your appt?)

Our Blessed Family said...

Thanks for posting!!! I can't wait to hear about your appt. Tomorow!!! It was great seeing you tonight!!
love,
Jessica

Mary Kate said...

Jen...our appt is at 9:45 in the morning!!!

Jen said...

Yep! Carmen made it for me...I had a tough time making a decision, though. Have a wonderful morning and we'll be waiting on pins and needles for the update! :-)

Anonymous said...

(im)patiently WAITING!!!


xoxo