Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sophie's Shiner

My niece, Sophie called me last night to tell me all about her black eye she got at school yesterday!! Poor Baby!! She told me I had to come by today afterwork & see it!! Check out my sister's blog for the whole story & to see the treat she got after school!! So cute!
As for me, I don't think Monday will ever get here!!! I have been dying to take an HPT, but know it is still to early & I really don't want the disappointment! I still have the 'possible pregnant' feeling that I have every month during my two week wait!! I really haven't had any pregnancy symptoms just yet, but haven't felt like my period is coming either...so that is good! I am just trying to keep my hopes up until Monday! I hope everyone has a good 'Friday Eve'!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

MK, I'm thinking about you today. I remember how I used to feel on Mother's Day- crappy. I know you have tomorrow looming over you, and I hope it's a wonderful late present. Nonetheless, I hope today is OK for you.