Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Travis & update on yesterday's appt

First off, I wanted to wish my brother-in-law, Travis, a happy birthday!! Michael & I hope you have a wonderful day!!! We love you!!
We went to Tulsa again yesterday to get my HCG levels again. My level was around 5000 which they said was great & everything looks awesome at this point. They scheduled me for my first ultrasound next Thursday, May 29, 2008! I am so excited & hoping we will be able to see the heartbeat!
They also told me my due date which is January 18, 2009 so that makes me 5 weeks & 2 days pregnant!! Wow...I still can't believe I am pregnant!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting so long to see one of those lilypie.com things! It is getting so real! Can you see my smile? :)

The Campbells said...

Yay!!! Our next u/s is May 29th too!!

So happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled for you guys! I can't wait to see an u/s pic of them! ;)

xoxo

nbjenni said...

You can get the fruit/veggie comparisons by signing up at thenestbaby.com!

Anonymous said...

hey that is in between byrton and brocks birthday. SO EXCITED