Thursday, May 1, 2008

healthy embryos...**UPDATE**

*mika beth posting again*

Mary Kate is on her way to Tulsa right now. She just called with great news. They have 5 grade 4's :) , 3 grade 3's, and one 2! She is so happy. Now if they can just get her ready for the big day! Keep praying!!!

**UPDATE**
Wonderful news!! ET is still on for tomorrow! Dr. Prough did say there was some fluid in my abdomen & my ovaries were enlarged, but not enough to cancel my cycle!! YEAH...Praise GOD!!! I am so thankful that this cycle is still on! He did say if I do end up getting pregnant & when my body starts producing pregnancy hormones, that this could eventually get worse & that I must keep a close eye on it! I can't imagine if I am this uncomfortable at this stage, what full blown hyperstimulation would be like! Let's pray that it doesn't get to that point!! I am so excited about how things have gone this cycle & feel so at peace that God is in control!! Be thinking of us tomorrow at 11:00!!!!!

6 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

I'm so happy for good news!!!
Love you guys!!
Jessica

Matt Locke said...

That is awesome. We will keep praying.

Love
The Locke Family

Our Blessed Family said...

That Is so great!! I am glad things are still on for tomorrow! We will be praying very hard!! Let me know if you need anything!!!

Anonymous said...

Michael and Mary Kate,
We have been checking for your updates everyday! This is such an exciting time for you. We will be thinking of you and praying for everything to go well tomorrow!
With Love,
Katie and Toby Whitehead

Jordan said...

I'll be thinking about y'all tomorrow! A girl in Texarkana is having triplets. Maybe y'all will too!!

Jordan

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I will be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow! Especially around 11! Hope everything goes well. Can't wait for another update!