Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stimulation Day 7

Quick update on my appointment this morning!

I saw Dr. Prough for the first time this cycle. He was very pleased with the way I am reacting to the higher dosage of drugs this cycle. Both of my ovaries looked like a bunch of grapes...there were too many follicle to count!! My estrogen level was 1961 compared to 558 on Day 7 of cycle #1. He set a tenative date for my ER for next Tuesday April 29th. That means I will have 3 more days of shots (Thurs-Sat) and take my Trigger shot on Sunday, nothing on Monday, & ER on Tuesday. Embryo Transfer will either be on Friday (Day 3 for embryos) or Sunday (Day 5). However, this could all change...I will know more hopefully this Friday when I go back to Tulsa! Sorry for the short update...I have been extremely busy at work this afternoon!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Woo hoo!!! Great report! I loved Dr. Prough, too, because he was a bit more "chatty"...very much my style! :-) Anyway, as you know, this is GREAT news...sounds like you'll be on stims for fewer days this time! Can't wait 'til Friday!!

Jen said...

Holy cow, girl! I just looked at my "yellow sheet" from my cycle and my estrogen was only 792 on day 7! Wow, you're Super Woman!
:-) I topped out at 1218 on day 9 before my trigger...

Our Blessed Family said...

I am so excited!!! That is great news!! I hope your appointment Friday goes well!! I can't wait to hear!!

Praying hard,
Jessica