Friday, April 25, 2008

Stimulation Day 9

GREAT NEWS!!! I had the best appointment yet this morning....so many things are running through my head! Let's get to the good stuff first...MY ER IS THIS SUNDAY (April 27th)!!! I am so excited!! I saw Dr. Blackwell this morning & it took her nearly 15 minutes to measure all my follicles....she just kept going & going & going!! When she was through, she looked at me & said that my follicles are looking AWESOME!! She did say that my endometrium lining was a little thin, but since my estrogen level was so high that she thought things would be okay. By the way, my estrogen level was 4241!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! She said that I was almost at the level of hyperstimulating, but they will start me on some meds on Sunday that should keep that from happening! So, with all that being said, I am triggering tonight at 11:45 pm & have to be in Tulsa at 9:45 on Sunday morning! I can't believe that the time is already here again!! I am trying not to get overly excited, but this cycle has been so much better than the last! I am so thankful!! Please pray that Sunday procedure goes smoothly & we get lots of little embryos!!! The embryo transfer will either be on Wednesday (30th) or Friday (1st) depending on how many & the quality of the embryos. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...I know I am going to!!! Happy Friday!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited! Lots of prayers this next few weeks!! I love you...

Jen said...

Oh Mary Kate! I'm so excited! You are on the exact "schedule" from that I had on my cycle! I got the go ahead to trigger on my day 9 appt, ER on a Sunday, and they ET the following Friday! You oughtta get a TON of eggs from this cycle!! Congrats on the super-fertile report! :-) {praying hard}{fingers crossed}{hoping and wishing a lot}
~Jennifer

Our Blessed Family said...

I am so excited!!! I can't wait to hear how Sunday goes!! HUGE prayers are going to be happening!!

Becca said...

Sounds awesome. I am excited for you. I hope you can get some sleep before Sunday! I know you must be anxious. Thanks for the update.

Jen said...

Hi there, me again! It's Sunday morning and I'm just thinking of you and praying that you have a smooth ER and a good recovery today. Darren and I will be praying for you guys!

~Jen

Lindsey said...

That is SO exciting! I can only imagine how excited and hopeful you must feel right now. It's sounding pretty perfect!!...good luck over the next few days. Can't wait to hear about your little embryos!
Lots of prayers -Lindsey

Our Blessed Family said...

Okay I am going crazy waiting for an update!!!
I hope everything went well this morning!
Jessica