Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TAG...Your It!!

10 years ago: In 1998, I was a senior in high school at Southside High School. I was so ready for graduation & college. Michael & I had been dating for 3 1/2 years & had both gotten scholarships to Southern Arkansas University! I played volleyball & basketball throughout high school & had one a state championship ring in both sports that year!! Michael & I went to prom with Amber Collyge & Chris Minton, & Ben Lewis & Kathy Curry!! What fun memories...I didn't realize back then how wonderful & easy life was!!!

Things on my to-do-list: Tomorrow morning before work, I must 'pick up' the house for my maid to come...does anyone else do that?? I have to pick up the drycleaning sometime tomorrow. Then I am having lunch with my friend Cindy, & then I once I get back to work I have a IT meeting. Once I get home, I am making Poppyseed Chicken for dinner & get ready to leave for Tulsa bright & early on Friday morning!!!

What I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire: Pay off some loans & my house & car payments, pay off any of my families debt, travel...I want to go to Europe, Alaska, & Australia, give more money to my church & lots of charities, set aside money for my future children's college funds, & never work again!!

My bad habits: biting my fingernails, hitting my snooze button 5 times every morning, eating too much & not excersing enough.

Five jobs I have had:
*Accounting Analyst at a Natural Gas Company
*Waitress at my roommates seafood restaurant, MELS, in El Dorado, AR
*Resident Assistant in my dorm at college
*Athletic Trainers Assistant in college
*Summer help at Webb Energy Resources

Things people might not know about me:
*I cannot stand to see lightening strike...I don't mind hearing thunder, but don't like lightening!!
*I love to garden & work in the yard
*I absolutely refuse to clean toilets (I hate cleaning period!)
*No one can surprise me...I always figure things out! I should have been a detective!!
*I have recently fell in love with Paula Deen... recipes are so simple & so delicious!!

I tag Mika Beth, Jessica, Hillary, Becca, & Jennifer!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Yes, I went to Baring Cross. Who are your grandparents? And my husband is from NLR, too.

Jen said...

Hey!! I completely forgot that tomorrow is the 4th! Darren and I are going to Tulsa, too, to order our nursery furniture and just hang out and have lunch. Crazy that the days are coinciding like that! :-) GOOD LUCK!!! Happy Stimming!!!

Jen said...

Oh no, I didn't realize you had to come back to work in the afternoon! That sucks! I always enjoyed my appointment days b/c I took the whole day off!
We are getting the crib and dresser from BabiesRUs and a convertible chair-and-a-half from the JCP Home Store. I still need to decide on my bedding fabric at Snug as a Bug. You will absolutely LOVE all the fun shopping for your little one! :-)
Let me know how the baseline goes!!

Laura said...

that was really cute!!! I think I may pretend you tagged me and put it on my blog. =) Your yard looks great...and as always, I am praying for you guys!

Hillary said...

Thanks for tagging me!! I am adding my answers to my blog. Hope you are doing well. As always, I am praying for you guys.