Sunday, November 16, 2008

31 weeks

Today I hit the 31 week mark! WOW!! The smallest things are wearing me out! I am making it though! My two boys got back this afternoon from the deer woods! I don't think either one of them missed me much, but I sure missed them! The house has been so quite (& cold) without them here. I thought I was doing something wrong with the heat all week cause I froze to death! Michael looked at it when he got home & our pilot light had gone out! Our house was 59 degrees this morning when I woke up! It is great to have Michael home to take care of me & keep me warm!

Can you tell I am loving Picnik?? It is the coolest thing!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Bless your heart...good thing he didn't stay gone any longer! I happy that he's home and that you and those babies are warm! :)

I'm going to have to check Picnik out!

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

ahhh, that poor little deer... :) congrats on all of them M!

The Allens said...

Thank you so much for the information on the outfits! I have found a ton of Kissy Kissy items on the internet now!

Sarah and Brad said...

Oh goodness Mary Kate...I think that my belly was that big at 41 weeks and I was M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E!! Bless your heart! It is definitely all worth it though...and it just gets better EVERY single day!

The Thornton's said...

Hello! You can get that wall stencil or something like from www.uppercaseliving.com. If you need help once you get there, just let me know. There are lots of sayings and colors to chose from. CONGRATS!