Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving update...

Not much has changed, still on the Magnesium until tomorrow. The Mag has been a little rough but not to bad....symptoms keep coming and going but overall I'm doing ok. The babies are still good and I haven't had any real contractions since the big one early Wednesday morning. My parents are bringing Michael and I Thanksgiving lunch and Michael's parents are bringing us Thanksgiving dinner, so we'll be fed GOOD. Just get to rest....eat....and watch football today with my hubby. So much to be thankful for!!! Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers and we hope all of you have a GREAT TURKEY DAY.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Thinking of you Mary Kate. I'm sorry you are in the hospital but it will be worth once you get those babies here! Have a relaxing day!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys and the babies. Have a blessed Thanksgiving. Lots of prayers for you all. xoxo

Robyn Beele said...

Keeping you in my prayers! Sorry you are having to spend the Holidays in the Hospital.

Rathi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Annie said...

Many prayers for you and the babies.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!