Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We're famous!!!

Have any of you heard of Exposures magazine?? If not, you need to check it out!! My sister just called to tell me that Michael & I are on the cover and on the inside of the Christmas issue! I was stunned! Come to find out, photographers can send in pics & if they are chosen for the magazine, they get a credit! She had like 10 different pictures chosen & ours was one of them! How cool is that?? I can't wait to receive the actual magazine in the mail to see it in person!! This was our 2005 Christmas picture!

If you are one of her clients, check it out!! You or your little ones may be in there too!!!

2 comments:

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

How Cool! My sister thought she recognized some of her prints the other day on that website. Can I have your autograph????haha!:)

The Allens said...

That's great - and I absolutely love your bedding!