Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to my niece, Addison!!

Happy 12th Birthday Addison!!
I cannot believe how fast you are growing up! I remember the day you were born & it seems like yesterday! You are beautiful inside & out and I know you will be sweet and beautiful teenager too! Michael & I love you!!



Speaking of growing up so fast. I saw this on Beverly's blog, at
A Baby? Maybe... It is a video of Darius Rucker from Hootie & the Blowfish singing a It won't be like this for long. I have heard it many times, but never really listened to the words. It just reminds me of Cooper & Hadley & how they won't be small for long. I am going to cherish every moment with them no matter how hard it may seem at the time cause that phase won't last long!!! So turn off my blog music & listen to this...go to 1:50 to skip over the interview part in the beginning!

5 comments:

The Allens said...

I loved that post.

Jen said...

Thanks! I'm crying now...and you know why! :) We are going to see him in concert with Brad Paisley and Keith Urban in January...I'm sure we'll both be crying then, too! :)

Jen said...

Oops...it's Dierks Bentley, not Keith Urban! You can tell I'm really only going to see Brad and Darius! :)

The Campbells said...

oh don't go to my blog... LOL... it's all sappy music about babies...

My favorite is "you're gonna miss this" by Trace Adkins...

they really do grow up SO fast...

Anonymous said...

Mary Kate,
I just heard that song the other day, but it was such a great song. Now I will always think of you and the babies when I hear it.