Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 38 Years & 31w4d appt


First of all, I would like to wish my parents a Happy 38th Anniversary!! I am so happy for you two!! The Edwards & Michael & I took them to dinner at Rolando's tonight...it was yummy!! Shimeks, we missed you all...wish you guys lived in FS!!

Secondly, I had my 31w4d appointment today. Everything is still going good...great blood pressure, no protein, & I am measuring 40 weeks. I was a little concerned about some contractions that happened sporadically throughout the day yesterday, but I talked with him about it & he said that was quite normal at this point. He said when they become like 4-6 within an hour, I need to be calling him. My swelling is alot better & the babies heartbeats sounded great!! I go back in 3 weeks (Dec 11) for another ultrasound & appointment. All is well!!
And last, we rearranged the nursery tonight. What do you think? Do the cribs look okay arranged like this?? I think I am liking it better than the other way!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I like it? We can figure something out!

Anonymous said...

PERFECT!

Annie said...

I'm glad that everything is fine with the babies. I also like the nursery and the cribs look better in that form.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the cribs arranged like this. Usually twins feel 'safer' if they are closer to each other. This way, they will sorta feel like they do in the womb only not so close. I still have a 'sense' feeling when I'm in the same room as Jason and we're 25!I can't wait to see those babies! Get plenty of rest these last few weeks. TTYL!

Janet said...

Nursery looks stunning! Good luck Mom and Dad on 38 years! That's fantastic! Have a good week-end and keep your feet up!

Unknown said...

I think it looks precious. The cribs are beautiful! I'm glad all is well!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've never posted before, but thought I'd say that the cribs look darling that way! Of course, I'm a little biased because we have two cribs in our nursery lined up that way, and I love being able to look in on them and see them both at once. We have a 2 year old and an 8 month old. They LOVE playing peek-a-boo with each other and "talking" to each other when they wake up!
--Elizabeth

Robyn Beele said...

I am glad to hear everything is going well. I like the beds that way because it will be easier for you to get to the little ones.

The Campbells said...

nursery looks great!!

Ugh the contractions!! I started having braxton hicks' at around 20 weeks and had them all the way through. They can be very painful!! I ended up in Labor and Delivery MANY times because of it! I hope yours calm down!! Just remember to keep drinking LOTS of water and to stay off your feet as much as possible. Oh and keep you bladder empty! That is what my doc and my gf who is a L&D nurse told me. Works wonders!

Jill said...

Wow, 38 years...Happy Anniversary to your parents!

I like the cribs like this...I can't remember what's on the other walls. It looks like this opens up the corner for your chair though, which is good. I just have to say again...I love the cribs and bedding!!

Those babies are going to be here before you know it! :)

((HUGS))