Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Shower at Work 11-5-08

I had yet another wonderful baby shower today at my work. My coworkers threw a great shower today & I appreciate all of their hard work & generosity! I am so lucky to have such wonderful coworkers, friends, & family that have thrown me such wonderful showers! I never realized how much stuff you need when you have a baby...much less two babies!! Our house is shrinking by the second with all the stuff we are accumulating!! Here are some pics from today's shower!!!



We got many wonderful items including both of our swings!! I am so excited about them! Michael put them together tonight when we got home!!

Thanks again for such a wonderful day today!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How neat! I love the cakes. Too cute!

Janet said...

Oh how beautiful all your goodies are! My cousin had twins in February, two little girls, Tyler and Tenille! They are SUCH a blessing and have brought so much joy, just like your little ones are going to do. Enjoy this time of preparation - it goes by so quickly!

Lianna Knight said...

It's all coming together....it won't be too long now :)

the alder boys said...

Oh you will love those swings!!! My twins lived in those the first couple of months. We even carried them to different parts of the house just so the twins could come with me but still stay in them!
I am getting so excited for you! My boys turn 1 in a couple of weeks. How time flies!!

The Allens said...

I love the swings! How wonderful to have such great co-workers!

Jill said...

It's amazing to me how much stuff comes with such tiny little ones! :) Looks like an awesome shower...you do have wonderful fam and friends!

Hope all is well.

((HUGS))