Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009


Wow...what a weekend! Since there was a 90% chance on rain on Easter Sunday (it never fails...it either rains or is freezing), we decided to have our annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday! I am so glad we did because it was a gorgeous day outside!!  We went to church for the first time this morning with the babies! They did great....slept most of the time and everyone was so glad to finally get to see them!! We had a great first Easter!!! Here are a few pictures!

The Webb Family
Pogee, MB, Cooper, & Mom

Pogee seeing the babies for the first time since Christmas!!

The starting line for the egg hunt...I can't wait till next year when C&H will be walking around out there!!!
Me & sweet Sophie
Hadley
Cooper
Mary, Josh, & Braxton

Group shot
Hadley & BeBe
This morning before church


Cooper in his precious outfit
Pretty Hadley
Proud Daddy
Mommy & her babies

12 comments:

Samantha said...

They are just precious! Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter. I was sad that the boys had to spend the beautiful Saturday in the house with us while we worked, but Michael saved the day with his super duper lawn mower rides!!! Thanks again! :0)

The Cochran Crew said...

The smiles on each of your faces as you are holding the babies tells it all!!! Sweet sweet babies!!! I say it regularly, but you dress those babies so dern' cute!!!! I love the knee socks on Cooper! Mine wore them to church today as well! My husband was oh, so, not thrilled!!! Happy Easter Webb family!!

Bamawhitney said...

Beautiful Pictures! I love their outfits for Church!

creative gal said...

Beautiful!!

Lisa said...

What wonderful pictures... you all look so happy!! Babies are truly beautiful blessings.

Hugs,
Lisa

Lea Liz said...

They are both so beautiful!! I bet it was so great getting to take them to church this morning!!

Anonymous said...

Precious....precious...precious...Happy Easter!

Erin said...

What great pictures ! I can not believe how big they are getting !! They are sooo cute! Glad you had a great Easter!

Brittany said...

aw, your babies are beautiful!!!

I bet it's nice having a photographer in the family!

Rebekah said...

What a beautiful family picture! The babies are precious and you look amazing! Seriously, I can't believe you had twins!!! It sounds like the perfet day! C and H are so lucky to have all the kids in their family! Please tell Pogee "hi" for me! I just love her!

Heather said...

you and michael are just glowing with pride in those pictures....i. love. it!!!!! and I LOVE that top family picture...beautiful family!

Megan said...

What great pictures! The picture of the 4 of your is just perfect. =)