Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update on C&H's sleeping

Just a quick update on the crib transition!! They are still doing great and sleeping so much better than before we moved them! Mommy & Daddy slept next door in the guest bedroom till last night. It was our first night to be on the other side of the house, but we survived. It was a little difficult for me, but it will get better every night as I get more comfortable with it. They are sleeping from around 7:30 pm-7:30 am for about 5-6 hours at a time, so we are all getting plenty of rest which is good! I have heard of a few babies their age sleeping for longer periods of time, but I know it could be alot worse too, so I am thankful for what we are getting!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What good little babies you have and what a wonderful mother they have. So happy for you...I know it is so wonderful when they start sleeping through the night!

Lisa said...

Wow - 5-6 hours at a time is great!! Hope each and every night gets easier for you. Have a wonderful evening Mary Kate!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Yay for improvement!! Sounds like they're doing very well in the transition. How wonderful that must feel!

The Cochran Crew said...

Awesome C&H! So glad they're letting you get your rest and I know the feeling of having to slowly move further away from their rooms! Beautiful beautiful babies!