Monday, April 27, 2009

Playtime

The babies have really been trying to grab things, so I put them in their Bumbo seats today with a toy in front of them to see if they would grab for it. 

Neither one of them would reach out to the middle, so I put it in front of Hadley first...and she grabbed on (notice the ribbon in her left hand)...

Then I put it in front of Cooper...he grabbed on but didn't seem too excited! He just stared at it! 
Then I gave it back to Hadley & she was so excited!!
Look at those sweet feet!!

One year ago today, April 27, 2008, I was at the Tulsa Fertility Center for my Egg Retrieval. It seems like forever ago since we were going through our 2nd IVF cycle! My how things can change in one year! We are so blessed! Click here read about our ER last year!

6 comments:

Candi said...

CONGRATS! You have come so far in just one year. So, technically, Cooper and Hadley have been in existance for one year today! Happy b-day C and H!! Carter's was on March 31st and it was such an emotional day for me. Nobody really gets it unless they have done IVF. I hope you have a great day! God bless :)

Vashti said...

ADORABLE!!!! those jammies are beautiful and the little feet are scrummy1

Lisa said...

Hadley is really into that toy and good ole Cooper is just chillin' - He seems like such a mellow little guy!

Love those little feet : )

jill said...

happy anniversary! what an incredible difference a year makes!

Kellie - Mother Of Twins said...

Adorable twins! Congrats on coming such a long way. They look very healthy and happy...thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

I am lucky enough to have a job that allows me to see God's miracles everytime I walk through the door, and I am so glad that I got to see your miracles unfold. It just gives me chills to think about what you have been through and where you are today. I am so happy for you. God Is Good.