Monday, April 6, 2009

Our Day Today

First thing this morning, we went to BeBe's house so she could watch us while Mommy got her hair done. Thank you so much BeBe for watching us. We had fun, but were really tired when we got home. Hadley's sheets were in the wash, so we got to sleep together during our nap in Cooper's crib...we slept great next to each other. 
This is what Mommy saw when she came back from heating our bottles...she always says we are pretty cute....what do you think??



Mommy's view of our feeding!!
and then we took a few pictures on the couch...
and then we watched Yo Gabba Gabba
and then played in our Bumbo seats for a while...

and then Daddy came home & we were all smiles!!! I love my Daddy!
Daddy was making animal noises & I love to talk back to him...Mommy & Daddy were sure cracking up at me!!!
Mommy found these Easter PJs in some handy me down clothes. They are 12-18 months but she thought I wouldn't fit in them next Easter, so I got to wear them tonight!!
and then we played some on the playmat....
and rocked with Mommy...
and played in the floor...
and played airplane with Mommy & drooled ALL over her! Mommy thinks we will have a few teeth really soon!!
We had a great day, but we were so tired tonight. 

Sweet Dreams Sweet Babies!!!!

12 comments:

The Cochran Crew said...

Sweet, sweet! You have beautiful babies!

Lea Liz said...

They are so precious!!!!!!

Unknown said...

That is so freggin cute! They're way too precious!

mika beth said...

what a busy day! i love this pics! we did have fun this morning!

Jill said...

I just finished showing Alex these pics...he agrees, they are so cute! I just want to squeeze their little cheeks! :)

Elyse said...

What sweethearts! Glad they had a great day :)
~Elyse~

Verna said...

They are very, very precious!!
Love the photos.

Anonymous said...

That was a precious post! Love, Love, Love the picture of those two sleeping together.

Kara

the alder boys said...

Hey girl! I would love for you to come by! It is going to be at Rachel's. Why don't you just give me a call. My number is 597-9675. I think you could find stuff for Hadley too. Rachel's little girl is 9 months but really big. She is wearing 12-18 months already! Give me a call and we can meet up on Thursday!

Heather said...

Those are some of the best pictures ever! They are so cute and really getting very expressive now! Hope you are all well!

Unknown said...

You have the cutest little babies!!!! I love how Hadley is always making those cute faces!!!! Seeing your photo's makes me so excited to finally get to meet my little one in Oct!!!! I hope you're doing well!!! You sure look like you're a wonderful mommy!!!

cat said...

Oh your babies as just adorable. Saw you on Multiples and more blogroll and will visit again. I have twin boys (18 months) and a 4 year old and live in South Africa.