Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday!!

Here are just a few things I am thankful for today...
  1. My wonderful husband, Michael. You are the best husband & Daddy that C, H, & I could ask for! Thank you so much for supporting our family financially, physically, and spiritually. I am so lucky to be able to stay at home with our precious babies while you work hard everyday to bring home money for our family. Thank you for all you do around the house and in the yard...it looks gorgeous! And thank you for being such a sweet Christian man! I know I don't tell you enough, but thanks for everything you do for us!!!
  2. My precious twins, Cooper Thomas & Hadley Owen. You don't know how much joy you bring to my life! I have waited a long time to be a Mommy and I am living my DREAM!! I love you each more & more with each passing day and I am so excited to see you grow & learn new things!! I love you sweet babies!!!
  3. My family...I am so lucky to have such a loving & supportive family...on both sides! You all have been there for Michael & me through thick & thin & I love you all so much!!! I am so excited to spend time with you all this weekend to celebrate Easter!! I can't wait!!!
  4. And last, but not least, my JESUS! HE is the reason for Easter and for that I am so thankful!! HE also gave me these two precious & healthy little babies & for that I am thankful also!! Thank you JESUS!!! 

3 comments:

Elyse said...

GREAT Thankful Thursday :)
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

A "SMART" woman is able to realize all the blessings in her life. Glad you are one of those women and yes you are blessed!

mumameee said...

Awwwww how beautiful :) you are trully blessed X