Saturday, April 18, 2009

NICU Reunion



Our wonderful neonatologist, Dr. Coloso
Me & C&H
This is Eileen. Her daughter & I went to school together. She is a NICU nurse, but was on leave when we were there...so sad we missed her! It was great to see you today Eileen!!
Big group picture
Our new friends, S&W and Polly! So glad we finally got to meet!! Aren't they precious??? 
Hadley & I
Cooper & BeBe
Hadley talking to Nana
Turner Grace & Hadley
Addison & Cooper

a tired Hadley
Cooper smiling at Dr. Coloso!!
Thanks guys for a great day!!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

What a great day for the reunion, too. Too much sun would have been awful, and the temp. was perfect! The babies look so happy! I'm off to Vegas tomorrow morning at 6...yuck. Officially moving this weekend...yeah! :0)

Hayley said...

That is so neat that they host a NICU reunion. I'm hoping our hospital down here does the same thing, but we haven't heard anything about one. I would LOVE for the nurses to see how much Burkley has grown! Looks like ya'll had a great time. Cooper and Hadley are so cute!

Lani said...

Looks like a great reunion! The dr's and nurses must be proud of your big healthy babies!

The Cochran Crew said...

Precious babies! I can't wait for our NICU reunion!! Not only to see the wonderful doc and nurses but to see our NICU buddies as well!!! I LUV that headband on Hadley? Would you mind sharing where you got it? sandradcochran@bellsouth.net Thanks!

Little April said...

How fun I think it is so cool yall have a reunion. When we were in the NICU with our first son it was such a emotional experience and over the weeks we developed a bond with the staff. I will deliver all my babys at that hospital just because of there NICU although I pray this one doesnt end up there aswell!