Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A much better night!!

I guess the babies knew their Mommy needed some sleep last night!!! H.a.l.l.e.l.u.j.a.h!! They ate at 6:00, went to bed at 7:30 and slept until 1:00!!! That is 7 whole hours!! Then at 5:30 Cooper woke up again & I rocked him back to sleep & he slept another hour. I fed them again at 6:30 & then they slept until 8:00!!! I couldn't ask for more! I think the naps yesterday made the difference. In the past, they took a long morning/early afternoon nap & then small naps throughout the afternoon/evening. However, yesterday they took a nap from 10-1 and then a nap from 3:30-5:30. I am going to try to get them on a more nap time routine & see if that will help!! Thank you all again for all the input & advice on our sleeping situations!!! You are were very helpful!!! 

1 comment:

doubletrouble said...

I think your right...good sleep during the day leads to good sleep at night! :) Hang in there it DOES get easier! People always told me when the boys were younger that it didn't get easier, it just changed...a different "kind" of difficulty. But, I believe you can handle so much more when you get sleep! :) Those babies are so adorable and you are doing a wonderful job! I love seeing all the new pics and posts.