Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We have some rollers!!!

Both babies are rolling over from their tummy to back! Cooper did it last night & Hadley this morning!! I tried to get it on film, but of course they wouldn't perform for the camera....but I promise to film it before long!! Also, I weighed the babies on a baby scale that my sister let me borrow last night. Not sure how accurate it is, but Cooper weighs a whopping 15.5 lbs and Hadley weighs 13 lbs...they are 11 days away from 4 months old!!! Can you believe how big they are getting??

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I loved it when Cameron reached milestones and I was there to see it all. Nothing better then being a SAHM and seeing it firsthand.

Enjoy!!

Sarah and Brad said...

Wow!! Sounds like they are a couple of over-achievers...in a good way, of course!! If I remember correctly, they were a few weeks early and are hitting all of their milestones early...that's WONDERFUL!! They're precious, precious little babies.