Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cooper & Hadley's Baptism

Not only was last Sunday Father's Day, it was also the first day that our church was in our new location. We decided since it was such an exciting day for our family & our church family, that we would have the babies dedicated to the Lord & baptized. It was such a special day for us to be able to dedicate our babies whom we had prayed for for so long. I pray every day that He will continue to give us the wisdom & insight to raise our children in a Christian home & to show them as they grow up how He works in our lives each & every day. I wanted to thank our family for being their with us to share this experience with & to Pastor Ben for doing their Christening ceremony. It was just a perfect day! 








5 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

beautiful pictures! what a special day!

Kelly said...

Simply Adorable! I love the pictures!!

Jill said...

Oh what a special day and such sweet pictures! I contacted your sister via email to set up our photo session for when the baby arrives. I've been shopping photographers for a long time and she is my FAVE by far. The work that I've seen on your blog alone, sold me on her!

Mylinda said...

Those are the sweetest pics ever! I have a son who is the same age as your twins. We also had infertility problems, but were blessed not to have to do IVF.We also just dedicated our baby, Hudson, and it was a very touching ceremony.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics...congrats to Coop and Had!