Friday, June 5, 2009

Somebody's having a Birthday?!?!?!

It's time to do some celebrating...someone is turning 29 today!!! Happy Birthday to the most amazing husband & Daddy I know! 

Michael,
Thank you for all you do for Cooper, Hadley, & I. We are so lucky to have you in our lives...you are amazing!!! We hope you have a wonderful day today!!!
I was hoping the babies would wake up before Michael left for work this morning so they could wish him a Happy Birthday. Sure enough they did....right before he was leaving for work, so I snapped a few pictures...sleepy eyes & all. Cooper didn't want to let go of his blankie & yes he is wearing his Halloween PJs. Why not wear them while they fit, right??

4 comments:

mika beth said...

Happy birthday brother!!

Katie Spinks said...

happy birthday Mike - how cool is it that he shares the same birthday as my dad and the same name - what a great day to be born on if I dont say so myself!! hope he has a great day!

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday, Michael! The babies look wonderful! 29, huh? Not bad...I turned 29 last year...and it's been a while since B.D. turned 29! :0)

creative gal said...

Happy Birthday!