Monday, June 1, 2009

Little Rock Trip

Mom, C&H, & I just got back today from a great weekend in Little Rock visiting our Pogee & my brother's family. It was C&H's first time to visit their great-grandmother's house & we had so much fun! They were a little cranky...but I expected it being in a new place and all! Overall, we had a great time! This is my nephew, Drew. Isn't he handsome?? Today is his 12th birthday...I can't believe it! Before we know it, he will be driving!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW...WE LOVE YOU!!
...and this is my sweet niece, Annie Kate! We love you too...thanks for all your help taking care of C&H this weekend!!

...my brother, aka Uncle Kyle, holding both babies for the first time!

We took the babies swimming for the first time on Saturday. Here we are getting ready to leave! Don't they look precious??

Miss Hadley, bless her heart, wasn't a big fan of the cold water. She was much happier sitting in her Pogee's lap on the side of the pool.
Mr. Cooper, on the other hand, loved the water & chilled out in his boat for a long time!

Aunt Becky with Coop
Pogee with Hadley
Cooper checking things out!
Pogee feeding Cooper his carrots & having so much fun!!
4 generations
Annie Kate, Drew, Cooper & Hadley
We had such a good time, but I am so worn out. I swear I have to pack for an army to take two babies anywhere, but it was so worth it! We love you Pogee, Kyle, Becky, Drew, & AK...see you soon!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love the pic of Cooper lounging in the pool. They are both So darn cute!

Verna said...

Great photos! Great fun.

I know you feel like to take everything you own when you take a baby or babies on a trip. Sounds like you did okay tho.


Love the 4 generations photo.

Jamie said...

That 4 generations photo is Amazing! You are so blessed to still have your G-ma, and that C&H will know her.
Looks like you guys had a great time, even though the pool was a bit cold. It will get better. My two were not sure about the water, but now they love it!

Mrs. Pierce said...

i bet your family loved having you all there! it's so good you can all get together like that. your babies are still absolutely adorable, and you look beautiful too!

Erin said...

All your nieces and nephews are so stinking cute!! Plus your babies are just too cute for there own good!