Monday, June 15, 2009

Mystery Solved!


For the past couple of days, I have been baffled at how Cooper's pacifiers have come to look like this. The design has been scratched off & the knob of the pacifier is very rough as if it has been rubbed on concrete. I could not imagine what Cooper was rubbing his pacis on the get them like this. I caught him in the act on the way home from Hot Springs yesterday. I sat in the backseat to entertain the babies. The culprit: those two teeth!! Both babies love taking out their pacis now & Cooper can't seem to get his back in his mouth correctly & loves to rub those teeth on the knob of the paci...silly boy!

I was looking back at pictures from last week & saw these. I didn't realize at the time what he was doing, but here is proof! What a little stinker!!!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH yes! Those teefer's are a hurtin and chewing make it oh so much better.

mika beth said...

That is so funny!!! next will be his bed rails!! i ♥ him...

Emma Grace's mom said...

That is so cute, and mika beth is so right about the bed rails. We would hear this funny noise over the monitor and soon discovered it was my little beaver chewing away her bed! Thank goodnes it was panted with lead free pant.

Vashti said...

hahaha so sweet!

Candi said...

we use the gumdrop pacifiers because they're kinda gummy...mr. carter does the same thing! except he has no teeth!

Lindsay said...

Hi there! I found your blog through my friend @ Pierson Family Twin Tales and just wanted to say your babies are precious!! I laughed at your scratched up paci post because ALL of my son's pacis look the exact same way! Whatever makes them feel better, right!? :)