Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Pogee

My Grandmother, Pogee, recently moved to Butterfield Place, a retirement community in my town. I can't tell you how excited I am to have her so close. It is going to be so nice to see her on a daily basis. The babies & I went and ate lunch with her today & it was so much fun!! 

Pogee....I am so happy you have moved here....& I am so glad that you love your new home!! I hope you don't get sick of seeing us so much!!! I love you...please call me if you need ANYTHING!!! 
❤ Mary Kate

C&H on our way out the door to see Pogee!
Pogee telling secrets in Hadley ear ;)
Pogee & I with the flowers we brought her out of our yard!

5 comments:

Lea Liz said...

So sweet! I bet it will be so nice having your grandmother so close!!

Erin said...

how sweet to have her so close! it will be nice that your little ones can spend some sweet time with her!

Jill said...

Awww...love this post!

The Dorns said...

haha that first picture I had to do a double take I thought Cooper was holding a Corndog

Megan said...

I know you're excited to have your grandma close.