Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hadley's First 'Real' Bow

Hadley wore her first 'real' bow the other day. When I say 'real', I mean without a headband...just the bow in her hair. She has just enough for the alligator clips to grab now, but her hair is so fine they would just slip right out. I read somewhere about a little secret to keep bows in...and it has worked like a charm! Look at this precious thing...


Here is the secret:
Yep...your reading it right....it's shelf liner! You know, the kind of foamy type. I just cut a narrow strip the length of the alligator clip & glued it on & VOILA!!! Works like a charm!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Awesome tip...I am so going to try that. Maggie's hair bows have been collecting dust, since they slide right out of her hair. I cannot wait to try this out!
THANKS!