Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July weekend at Lake Ouachita! We took the babies out on the lake for a few hours on Saturday morning & they loved it! The rest of the time they stayed at the condo with their MiMi & Great-Grandmother. Michael's uncle, cousin, & her son were in town from CA and we had such a great time visiting with them! I took very few pictures, but here are a few!

Daddy & his babies!!
Michael's cousin, Robyn & D
Michael's Uncle Phil with D
Me & my hubby watching the fireworks
Josh & Mary at the fireworks show!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Mary Kate

Not sure I've commented before, maybe when the babies were born with a congrats, can't remember.

Sure have enjoyed this little peek into your world the last several months.

One funny though. Your husband looks exactly like my cousin. I mean exactly. He got married not long ago and I haven't seen him since Christmas 2007, and when I first saw a picture of your husband I thought maybe it was him. Although I knew I'd have heard if he'd had a baby! (or two) His names Matt though and it's totally not him but I mean they look that much alike. I showed it to mom not telling her it wasn't Matt and she THOUGHT it was Matt and asked me who the babies belonged too.

I just thought that was so strange. Funny! Take care, glad to see you had a great 4th.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great photos! Looks like you all had a great time!!!!

Samantha said...

Glad you all had a blast at the lake. Jen is overhaulin' my blog page, so be sure to check in this week to see the finished product!

Also posted new pics of my sis and bro-in-law (Air Force, not Erica). They were able to make it for the 4th!

CJ said...

Nice, looks like yal had a fun time!