Monday, July 6, 2009

Cranky girl

This pretty much sums up our morning! Miss Hadley is not a happy girl!




But I know why....she got her first tooth!!! Her bottom left tooth is barely poking through & her bottom right tooth will probably pop through sometime today or tomorrow! I fixed her up with some Orajel & some Tylenol & she is taking a good nap now. I hope she will feel better after her nap!
I knew her teeth would be in soon...I swear, her fingers haven't left her mouth in the past week! Here are just a few pics from this morning to prove it!! 


And here is a cute picture of Coop too...his teeth are really coming in! {grin}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, poor girl! I hope she starts to feel better, soon!

Coop is freggin CUTE! (hadley is TOO), but that pic of Coop is very sweet. He's such a handsome little man.

Liz Maza said...

When Layla started teething, I would put a couple of ice cubes in a clean dish rag tied off with a rubber band, she would suck on that thing for hours!!!! Love ya!!

Kelly said...

Look how long her hair is getting. Pretty soon, she will need a bow holder for all her bows! :)
Hope you guys had a great 4th!

Elyse said...

Poor sweet girl! Hope those sweet teeth come in soon! Cooper cracks me up...HILARIOUS!
~Elyse