Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mobility & Sippy Cups

Hadley has yet to learn to crawl, but I would say she is definetly mobile. She started next to Coop in this picture...& look where she ended up! She rolls everywhere!!

Photobucket

I gave C&H a sippy cup with about 2 oz of juice in it for the first time last night. They weren't really sure what to think. Cooper actually did really well with the cup & seemed to like the juice! Hadley did pretty good holding the cup but wasn't too interested & I don't think she cared for the juice too much. She will get the hang of it!! She acted the same way when we started fruits & she loves them now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Christa said...

I have been following your blog for awhile...Cooper and Hadley are adorable! The new big pictures look great!

Christa

Rebecca, Idaho said...

they are so sweet. My daughter used the same cups and loved them.

Anonymous said...

I too have been following. So sad that the pictures no longer come up. They are such cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the FUN is just beginning!

Polly

Megan said...

Too cute! =)