Sunday, July 26, 2009

I think we could have made it in the 'Good Ole Days'!!

Catfish...fresh out of the pond, gazpacho salad...fresh from the garden...what more do we need?? Michael & my Daddy went fishing yesterday afternoon & caught enough catfish for a fish fry last night! It was so yummy! I also made a gazpacho salad recipe with our homegrown tomatoes & cucumbers...it was yummy too! Doesn't it look delicious?? Ok, we did have frozen french fries, & hushpuppies & homemade ice cream, but a majority of our meal was out of our yard!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Mrs. Southern said...

That salad looks so good! I'm not a big fish fan but it looks like a good catch!

Lea Liz said...

yum!! That salad looks soo good!!!

Jill said...

I want some of that salad....YUM!!!

Elyse said...

Yummy! Michael looks so proud of his catch. The cuc and tomato salad looks yummy :) Can you post the recipe?
~Elyse

Homegrown Tribe said...

I just made that salad for lunch! It's one of our favorites!!!

britt

Unknown said...

can you post the recipe for the salad on your blog! i stumbled across your blog some time ago and read all of the time! the twins are sooo precious! thanks ~ ashley
http://lynchfamily5.blogspot.com

Laura Ann said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy. Wish I could have joined you guys for dinner.

Oh and by the way...your nieces are so beautiful and I spy some Matilda Jane in there too. Pretty, pretty girls.

Little Miss Hadley is going to have lots of role models.