Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cooper's BIG BOY seat!!!

While we were in Tulsa, we finally decided on which convertible carseats we were going to purchase for C&H. They had MaxiCosi infant seats which we absolutely LOVED, so we were considering their MaxiCosi Priori or the Britax Roundabout or Britax Marathon.  We have been going back & forth for a couple of weeks now. We went to our favorite boutique in Tulsa, Dingbats, (where we purchased our DuoWalker Stroller & our infant seats last year) to look at the Priori in person. We fell in love with them! We got Cooper's while we were there, but Hadley's won't be in until the end of the month. That's wasn't a big deal because she has a couple of pounds until she hits the weight limit while we needed Cooper's NOW! Look at our BIG BOY in his big boy seat! His blue eyes look even blue-er {grin} in his new blue seat!!! Oh how I love this sweet boy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

Lea Liz said...

Love your new blog look!!

Love that car seat, I have been re searhcing for Brody so let me know how you like this one!!

Brandi said...

Hey, came across your blog and saw that Jen did your blog too. She did mine too and I used the same little birdies. Your family is adorable!!

Elyse said...

What a BIG Boy!!! Cooper looks so big :)
~Elyse

Erin said...

Oh man he looks so big and handsome!!!!

Kelly said...

Such a big boy!

Mika beth said...

I love that last pic! Cute pj's! Tell me more about them!

Laura Ann said...

I love these car seats and have been looking at purchasing 2 for our big boy. We have 2 Britax seats for our daughter and have loved those too.

Our son is only 4 months old and a big boy too, so we did not think the Maxicosi would work for us. Did they do a demo for you at the store?

We were told the latch system does not work if they are rear facing in this one...is that true?

What made you choose this one over the Britax? Just curious.

Thanks for sharing.

TheFancyFritter said...

Love the new seat! He looks so comfy & so sweet! :)

DustyandBrooke said...

Hi, Mary Kate! You don't know me, but I have followed your blog since you had your babies, and I love it! (I am an official blog-stalker!) Love your new look!

I have a question - how did you do your signature? It's adorable, but I couldn't find an option to do a signature on blogger. Didn't know if it was something the person who did your blog incorporated...

The Cochran Crew said...

Oh, I didn't see this post before I sent you the link that the Radians were on sale! Sorry!! His eyes are BLUE-IER in that seat!!

Unknown said...

My son has the same car seat and we love the colors.

Jessica said...

I just love Ding Bats! My favorite baby store by far! Isn't Nicole the greatest!!