Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Almost crawling...

Well, I am trying to enjoy the days while I have two immobile babies because those days are almost over! Miss Hadley has been getting up on all fours for a couple of days now, & last night she was kind of pulling herself on her belly, & today she is really moving....it makes me excited & sad all at the same time! It is so exciting to see C&H learn & discover new things, but my babies are growing up!!! See for yourself...I give her a couple of days & she will be a full-blown crawler!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Go Hadley, Go!!!

Lisa said...

Too Cute!! Oh you wait til they are both crawling (lol). They will really keep you busy then. Enjoy it...such a great and wonderful time!

Joy@WDDCH said...

I AGREE! I think she'll be up and crawling in days!!!