Monday, July 27, 2009

To my True Love...Happy 7th Anniversary!!

Photobucket

Michael,
Happy Anniversary...I am more in love with you today than the day we married! I have been so blessed to have found you & to have become your wife. Thank you for taking my hand that special day 7 years ago & saying those vows with me! That day will be eternally etched in my heart! I love you with all my heart & I look forward to see what our future holds!!! I am forever grateful that you are mine!!! xoxox, Mary Kate

8 comments:

Jill said...

Awww...this pic is so sweet! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!!!

Mrs. Pierce said...

how sweet! happy anniversary to you, my 7th is in January :)

Liz Maza said...

Happy Anniversary... That was the best reception EVER!!! Love the both of you very much...xoxo

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! How sweet :)

Courtney said...

Came across your blog and I love it!

Lea Liz said...

Happy 7th Anniversary!!

Beautiful picture!

Samantha said...

Hey you two,

Happy Anniversary! I love it that it's so easy to remember!...30 is great, and, hey, I still feel 29. Although, the friend on 13 Going on 30 says "If you're going to lie about your age, say you're 27!" So, I guess I still feel 27! :0)

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary!! We were both 2002 brides!! Wasn't it a great year?!?!

Congrats!! What a beautiful family! :)