Monday, July 27, 2009

Sleepy Boy & the Lotion bottle

I just wanted to share these two pictures with you from today. C&H and I ran a few errands today & both of them fell asleep in the car on the way home. Normally, I would have brought them in the house in their infant carriers and would have just let them sleep, but I can't do that with Cooper anymore since he has his big boy seat now. When I got him out of his seat, he awoke...like always...so I laid him down in the nursery floor so that I could go back to get Hadley out of the car. We came back to find this. Hadley woke up also so I went ahead & fed her, and changed her & got her ready for nap...all the while sweet little Cooper napped so peacefully on the floor. 
Photobucket
Hadley has a secret admiration for the lotion bottle. I am not sure what it is about it, but she will do anything & everything to get that bottle everytime I pull it out. I usually just let her play with it while I am dressing them, & put it up when we are through which in turn leads to a little hissy fit! Today I just let her play with it...she was in heaven! She shook it, chewed on it, & loved on it...she was one happy & cute little girl!!!
Photobucket


6 comments:

Jill said...

He's in a big boy carseat!? They are just growing so fast. The pic of him sleeping on the floor is precious. :)

My New Life As Mom said...

Does it get any cuter?! Holy crap they're precious!

Bamawhitney said...

So very sweet!

TheFancyFritter said...

So sweet! My daughter loves the lotion bottle too! How funny! Why do we even buy toys?..lol

Lisa said...

Too Cute!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented lately, but oh my word...they are so darn cute! It is so funny how we buy our kids toys, but they would rather have boxes, lotion bottles, and everything else!

Kara